GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
The editorial board adopts in the Bulletin the scientific articles on pedagogy that have not been published before.
The scientific journal Bulletin of the T.H. Shevchenko National University “Chernihiv Colehium” is included in the List of scientific professional editions of Ukraine.
The article is given in the original language (in Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, English). The terms for submitting articles are determined by the responsible for the issue.
The article must contain the following elements: Setting the problem in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks; Analysis of main researches and publications on the excited problem; Formulation of the article purpose; Highlighting the procedures of theoretical and methodological and/or experimental research, indicating the methods of research; Presentation of main research material with justification of scientific results; Conclusions from the research and perspectives of further scientific research.
The text of the article must be thoroughly tested and edited by the author. The article, not framed in accordance with the requirements, with the semantic, grammatical or stylistic errors, is not accepted for printing.
Attention! Text presented in protected dissertations or published earlier articles is not permitted.
The approximate volume of the article is 10–16 pages of A4 format.
Technical requirements to the design of manuscript article:
Submit the manuscript in *. doc or *. rtf (MSWord) format: font-Times New Roman, Kegel – 14, line spacing – 1.5 of the interval of the computer standard. Margins: Top and bottom-2 cm, right-1.5 cm, left-3 cm. Indention – 1.25 cm. The pages are not numbered, and the text is typed without hyphens.
Structure of the article:
- UDC index, with the paragraph indentation in the upper left corner of the first page.
- The next line is the right-aligned information in the language written by the article (Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, English) – The surname of the author (authors) and initials.
- The following line is a mandatory indication of the ORCID author (profile must be filled in and open for public viewing).
- The next line is to specify ResearcherID author (if available).
- The following line is a specifying Scopus-Author ID author (if available).
- The next line is indicating the scientific degree and academic rank (if any).
- The next line is an indication of the position and organization in which the author works (if any).
- The next line is a mandatory indication of the city and country of the author (in parentheses), and e-mail (after closing the brackets).
- The next line is the title of the article with the letters in bold, without a paragraph-aligned indent. The name must be short (no more than 8 words) and reflect the content of the article.
- The following line is an abstract of the article language (without the word “abstract”, a paragraph indent, justified by the width of the text, single line spacing, italic). Volume – not less than 1800 characters with spaces. The annotation should contain the bold text of the following structural elements: purpose of work, methodology, scientific novelty, conclusions.
- The next line is key words (words in bold, indenting, justified text, line spacing, single, italic). No more than five key words.
- Through a line-the main text of the article according to structural elements: statement of problem, research results, conclusions.
- The text of the article should be linked to all sources in the bibliography list.
Links in the text of the article are in square brackets, such as the  page number of the printed edition, separated by a comma, for example, [11, 128] or [11, 55–56]. Links to multiple sources [3–6] or [2; 7; 11].
- Tables, diagrams, figures, and diagrams should be author’s, not copied from other publications and numbered. Placed without a paragraph in the center of the page immediately after referencing them in the text of the article or on the next page. The word “table” and its number are written in italics above, aligned to the right, and below the centered line is the table name. Illustrations (figures, flowcharts, graphs) should be performed in one of the graphical editors. Images should be submitted in black and white (without midtones), contrasting. Flowcharts and drawings (to be grouped) are additionally submitted by separate files electronically. Illustrations are signed from the bottom-aligned center.
- Formulas and alphabetic notation values are dialed in the MathType-Equation editor and are fed in the text or a single line without a paragraph-centered indent, numbered in Arabic numerals in parentheses on the right side of the page.
- The main text of the article is a list of literature. It should only have sources that link to the text. The word “References” in large letters is spelled aligned. The following are numbered alphabetically in alphabetical order. Each source must be issued in accordance with the requirements of “DSTU 8302:2015. Bibliographic reference. General provisions and rules of folding and in accordance with an ARA standard (see an example of the article).
- The following characters are used in the article text: quotation marks – (“”), an apostrophe – (‘), a hyphen (–), and not a dash (-). Colon (:) Put without space.
- After presentation article material (which is presented in the version of not in English) is provided information paragraphs 2 – 11 of this manual for authors translated in English. In the case when the article was sent to the editorial board in English, information from paragraphs 2 through 11 is in Ukrainian.
- The next line is to are reported keywords (Key words) in English for the article in another language, or in Ukrainian, if the article is sent in English.
- At the end of the page specifies the date of its submission in the journal version of.
Added to the article:
Certificate about the author (authors) on a separate paper: surname, first name and patronymic, place of work (for postgraduate students-place of study), position, scientific degree, the title, home address (index obligatory), e-mail address, contact numbers.
Authors along with the article to submit the following certified documents to the editorial board:
– Review-Review of specialists in the relevant field of science (PhD);
Text of the article and additional materials to send an e-mail to email@example.com (in the letter indicate the author’s name).
Money transfer is payable after a positive decision of the editorial board on acceptance of an article for publication. The editorial board reserves the right to check the articles for plagiarism, give the articles sent for additional review, and reject those that do not meet the requirements or scientific directions of the magazine. The amount of funds to cover the costs of publication of articles in the Bulletin of the T.H. Shevchenko National University “Chernihiv Colehium” is defined according to a separate publication bulletin.
EDITORIAL BOARD OF THE JOURNAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ARTICLES AND MAY NOT SHARE THE OPINION OF THE AUTHOR!